This is what I managed to create during my adventures with programming:
- The Universe project - a game slowly being created, aiming to provide interactions with a huge, procedurally generated universe
- Black hole simulator [GitHub] - a program allowing to see a black hole from the perspective of someone being close to it
- IRC bot [GitHub] - the name speaks for itself; its functions serve having fun more than keeping order
- Calculator [GitHub] - a calculator with the main purpose of testing my multiprecision arithmetic library, it can handle complex numbers and various mathematical functions
- 4D Labyrinth [GitHub 1][GitHub 2] - a simple game allowing to travel through a 4-dimensional labyrinth. The first version is for PC, the second, mostly incomplete (it only shows a rotating hypercube) - for Android.